Tuesday 15 January 2013

What happened to my leg position over fences?

I have been riding for 3 years now and my whole body position has always been really good, But for some reason when I started jumping bigger fences my leg started flying back over the fences? I thought 1 of the reasons may be because I am in a saddle thats too small for me right now while I am looking for a new one, Could that be it? Tell me what it might be and how to fix it?

What is a VPN?


VPN is (Virtual Private Network) were first used by companies to enable their employees to securely access internal systems such as email remotely (e.g. from home or while on business trips). Today they are increasingly being used for personal use by individuals to protect their privacy while online in public places (e.g. when using the wi-fi connection in a cafe) or in a country where the internet is censored / blocked (e.g. China, Saudi Arabia…).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.