Monday 25 March 2013

How do I just get up in the moring without pressing snooze 10 times?

I've done this for years and years. Maybe it is because I set my alarm a bit earlier than I need to get up, but still I just press snooze and snooze non stop until the last possible minute that I have to get up. How many others do this? I just always feel so tired first thing in the morning. I do tend to go to bed quite late, but I still get a good 6 or 7 hours sleep most nights.

What is a VPN?


VPN is (Virtual Private Network) were first used by companies to enable their employees to securely access internal systems such as email remotely (e.g. from home or while on business trips). Today they are increasingly being used for personal use by individuals to protect their privacy while online in public places (e.g. when using the wi-fi connection in a cafe) or in a country where the internet is censored / blocked (e.g. China, Saudi Arabia…).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.